Apple Professional Development
Through hands-on workshops, Apple Professional Development experts will show you how to integrate Apple products into your curriculum, assessment strategies, and overall student environment for a richer learning and teaching experience.
To find out more please contact:
See the Video tutorials that might give you a feel for the sort of things covered in APD.
Apple offers 12 different Professional Development workshops. They’re held at your school or local authroirty site and run from one to eight days. These hands-on workshops can be tailored to your group’s specific needs and are designed to make sure you’re using your Apple products most effectively.
Taught by educators for educators.
All Apple Professional Development facilitators are educators themselves. That gives them a unique view: They know what’s important in the education environment, so they can ensure that you learn about your Apple products and how they can best serve you.
- Creating a Vision and Plan Transformational learning (iOS)
- Fostering Creativity in the Classroom with iLife
- Increasing Productivity and Improving Critical Thinking in the Classroom with iWork
- Exploring the Benefits of Mobile Learning with iPad and iPod Touch (iOS)
- Enhancing Collaboration and Sharing in the Classroom with Wikis and Blogs
- Challenge Based Learning -Take Action and Make a Difference
- Digital Storytelling
- Content creation and Sharing with Podcasting
- Teaching Language and Literature with iOS
- Teaching History and Geography with iOS
- Teaching Mathematics with iOS
- Teaching Science with iOS
Discover how iPad can improve student learning both in the classroom and at home. Content focuses on iPad and iPod touch features, including built-in and third-party apps. Additional modules cover features for those with special needs. Participants can also choose to explore educational resources on iTunes U, use iLife tools to create mobile content, and use iWork for iPad apps to create spreadsheets, documents, and presentations.